ACE Security Laminate
- Have been around for approximately 20 years
- Derived from the window tint industry
- Through R&D it was discovered that a multi-layered polyester laminate could offer high
level of protection
- ACE laminates are different because of our adhesive and manufacturing process
Why choose security laminates?
- The single most cost-effective approach to preventing personal injury, loss of life and
property damage from forced entry, projectile entry and explosive blasts.
- Can be applied as a retrofit or new construction.
Security Laminates Checklist
- Must consist of multiple layers of polyester film.
- Minimum thickness of 9-20 mils
- Break Strength 200-450 PSi.
- Provide high impact protection
- Bomb blast protection
- Bullet resistance on ½ inch annealed glass
Application and benefits of security laminates
- Security laminates are applied in various manners dependant on the level of protection
- Laminate also provides UV radiation control rejecting up to 99% of harmful UV rays.
- Laminates are resistant to heat, extremely hard to ignite, and are self-extinguishing
- Meets & exceeds UL standards for burglary resistance.
- Exceeds UL bullet resistant standards on ½ inch glass for small fire arms.
- Industry leading bomb blast protection V tested up to 2500lbs of explosives.
- Automotive Applications
Our Key Clients
- U.S. Federal Government and agencies
- Various North American police forces
- Canadian Federal Government buildings
- North American airports
- Power plants
- High tech companies
- Television stations
- Drug stores
- International agencies
Argus Advance Technology (M) Sdn Bhd
6B, Jalan Perdana 10/10,
Pusat Perdagangan Tasik Perdana,
55300 Kuala Lumpur,
Selangor D. E. Malaysia.
Tel : 603 V 9274 6275
Fax : 603 V 9274 6227